Stop the BS!

Whoa, what did I type as my headline for this post? Yep "Stop the BS!"
I'm not going to go into much detail about what that is all about as I am going to say it is a good thing!
I've blogged and vowed many times to take care of something for myself that I have yet to follow through with. And maybe its because I need to have the conversation DEEP within myself before I can highlight that conversation publicly! But when I do, trust me, it will be worth the wait.
Just know this, the time Liz found her shine and her spark is here and all it takes is a little willpower and motivation and I've got some pretty amazing things to keep me motivated!

I can name 4 right now:

Liz (yes ME!), Kris (the best friend I could ever ask for), Big P (our sweet, head-strong girl!) and Little P (the smile maker!)

It's on and as Jillian Michaels says: "Stop the BS!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries