Looking forward not back!

There are a few things that I could seriously irrate or very irritated about at least. At while some of it still tweaks me a little, I've decided today that its just not worth the pain and sorrow it could easily bring. Its been a very emotional rollercoaster that has plum worn me out! So part of my conversation with myself includes not letting things that are clearly out of my control take over my life. So Kris and the P's and I will move on, it may be a little bit bumpy but we'll figure it out, because home is truly where ever we are as a family, TOGETHER. And how blessed we are!

Here are a few pictures of the P's at their friend Riley's party this past weekend - the joy on their faces truly says how much they are looking forward to the joys of summer!
This one kind is a little scarey looking but rest assured - she was enjoying every minute of speeding down the slide at full force! That is Little P's nature after all - enjoy life - embrace it and giggle along the way!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries