A wiggly tooth....A WIGGLY TOOTH!

I knew this day was coming eventually. The girls have hit milestones, some right on time and some very early. Last night Big P hit one very early and one I'm not sure if mommy is quite prepared for! She has a wiggly tooth. The pure joy on her face of having us confirm it is indeed a wiggly tooth, was enough to melt my heart. She is so excited, so ready to show her classmates! She keeps doing that cute little tongue-wiggle thing and I keep thinking of when she got that tooth! It was her first tooth! She got her teeth early, she seems to do everything early and that part scares me a little! She is a very persistant child so I know its just a matter of a day or so before we put that tooth out for the Tooth Fairy! I just can't believe our little girl is old enough to lose a tooth, that really has hit me! Can I just bottle this time up? I'm so excited for her though, the excitement and pure joy she has in her little soul is so contagious! Little P of course wants to know when she'll have a wiggly tooth....in time my sweet Little P, in time! Thankfully that child got her teeth very late so maybe we can hold onto them a little longer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries