Being celebrated as a mama...

What a wonderful weekend! We got a lot of celebration time in with both grandmas and together as a family. We were able to go to the "big circus" as big P calls it, thanks to a radio station give-a-way! The P's and I had dinner with my parents while Kris held down the fort at Station 8! And then on Mother's Day, I got up bright and early with a very loud and very sweet "Happy Mother's Day" at 6:45am! I wasn't upset about being woke up so early on a Sunday, how could I be? All three of them were so excited to start the day with me! And what a day?! After being presented with very sweet cards, flowers and a new I-Pod, Kris kidnapped us three girls and took us to Kansas City for a fun day of shopping and eating and hanging out as a family. I am truly blessed to be called his wife and their mama....what a great weekend and it was so needed!


Here's a picture of the Divas themselves! We got them alot of really nice Disney gear at the Disney store at very nice prices and of course that included these rock star shades!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries