Parker's turning 3!

It's been almost 3 years since we met Parker.
She was a surprise baby to us, one we hadn't planned for but one that has changed our lives in ways we never imagined. She has always seem to have this knowledge of her presence in our lives, as a blessing more than anything else. She is our little calmer, she has this uncanny way of coming up to me when I'm at my worst and putting her sweet hand on my face and helping bring a sudden calm over me. Now don't get me wrong, she is a BUSY, BUSY little girl. From the moment she wakes up to the moment she finally gives in to sleep at night, that little girl has things to do.
Whether it's dressed up in high heels and carrying a purse or finding a way to drive her big sister crazy, Parker is always up for a challenge. I can't believe our baby is already turning 3! She kept her end of the deal this summer, we told her if she could potty-train, we'd send her to sister's pre-school. Well guess who's potty-trained?! I am going to be a mess next month when we take her to school! But I know she will thrive like she has at so many other things in our lives. I am grateful every day that God has blessed Kris and I with these two amazing little people to call our daughters! Thank you Parker for being our light!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.
Anonymous said…
Alla hu akhbar!!!
Anonymous said…
It could give you more facts.
Anonymous said…
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
Brandy said…
Hey! Happy Birthday to Parker. I knew it was in July, but didn't remember what day. She looks so much like her daddy and that last pic of them walking the in the sun, you should blow up and frame... that is a great pic!
-Brandy
kristen lewis said…
What a precious little girl you have! Congratulations on the potty training. I am super jealous.

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go

Setting boundaries