Knock-Knock Jokes.....

Did I ever mention what sweet little girls we have?! Parker was pretty sleepy this morning on the way to daycare, so Piper and I had a chance to chat it up a bit. She's into Knock-Knock jokes right now, thanks to her friends Camrie and Caden. Only they're all too young to understand the jist of them so they kind of just say "knock-knock" "who's there?" "banana" banana who?" "banana peel" (PAUSE) "haha that's so funny mommy!" SO of course I have to laugh too for so many reasons. One, their innocence, I need to cherish it while I can. Two, it's a great sound to hear, your child's laughter. And three, how can I not laugh when our daughter is trying to entertain me! So we had several knock-knock jokes that really went no where joke-wise but took Piper and I a few steps further on our mother-daughter journey. I did finally get one through to her that she may repeat, so if she asks you knock-knock, just go with the flow and know this little girl is out to entertain and bring a smile to your face!

Here's a few pictures from the P's good friend Hannah's 3rd birthday party!





Comments

Brandy said…
Dawson kept trying to do the knock knock thing...I finally had to help him with one he could remember......
knock knock, whos there, my darn, my darn who?, my darn foots stuck in the door
He loves this!

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries