Funny Randoms

Ok so maybe not so funny to you, the reader but here are my random thoughts, on the first night of October. My tongue is burnt. Once again I can not wait for a hot drink to not be so hot before I dare to take a sip. Darn you hot apple cider, darn you! I did sing along at the top of my lungs with the P's tonight, off key and all, and I will do it again soon I hope. Worth all of the giggles I got in response. I am looking forward to getting up at 5am to Jazzercize in my living room, yes you read that correctly. One it's more convenient with K's work schedule and quite frankly I may frighten the peeps at Jazzercize if I work out there in just shorts and a sports bra like I do here. I am looking forward to Christmas shopping, now if my checkbook could match my list without any bumps it would be great! It is only 9pm and I am going to bed, because I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries