Wow where did October go?

It is Halloween. Wow. Where on earth did October go? Seriously? I swear we just got into the fall/October mode and bam tonight we went trick or treating. Crazy to think that November is here tomorrow and the holidays will be knocking at the door. And our Big P will be entering her final year in the single digits. I just can't grasp it. What a fun night we've had. I wish the fire shifts would be a little more flexible, it seems holidays are worked back to back sometimes. We finally live in a wonderful neighborhood so trick or treating is enjoyable and not a rush to get here and there. Mom passed out candy at our door, and wow, with this beautiful weather, we ran out in an hour and a half. I only got to give a few trick or treaters candy. The P's or should I say, Black Eyed P's took over once we were done going door to door. We had our niece Val with us and I hope she enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed her. She is in such a rough spot, not quite a kid but not quite a teen either. Big changes in her life these past few years, working hard to make sure she doesn't get too overwhelmed. Kris and I are very blessed with happy, healthy and great nieces and nephews. They really make it fun with the P's. Gotta love that trick or treating added an extra 5000 steps to my day. And of course lots of good memories were made too! Will add pictures tomorrow. This mom is wiped out! Two preschool Halloween parties, parades and a night of trick or treating is catching up with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries