I suck at surprises!

I really do. I want so badly to spill the beans before the person I am supposed to be surprising is supposed to find out. I usually avoid them it makes it easier. But tomorrow is the day. I can finally stop keeping a secret...... NO! Its not what some of you may be thinking. As a matter of fact why do people always assume when a married woman has a secret its that shes knocked up?!?! Sheesh! My mother-in-law has always had someone take a grandkid picture each Thanksgiving. This year we hired a good friend of mine, Brie Halseth, to capture the grandkids, all 9 of them professionally. Especially now that we have a new edition. And the pictures are REALLY REALLY good! So its so hard to not share them! SO since I doubt she will read my blog, here are the pics!!! LOVE THEM!!! Such cute kids!
So sweet!
A & S brother & sister...they are so grown now! I remember when they were the age of our P's!
W, V & Baby C...sisters!
Of course they just had their pictures taken, but the P's love it!
L & A....The only two boys in a sea of girls!
LOVE!
My favorite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries