Missing in action

Life has a funny way of catching up to you when you get too busy to enjoy it. Tonight as I thought about my friends and life and the busy-ness of life lately I realized that only a handful of people we are close to have been to our home, our first actual HOME. It hits me personally for some reason, maybe it's a pity thing or an off night, but it makes me sad. I'm sad that my circle of friends seems to be more of a triangle lately. We are all in our own corners and wrapped up in life that we have lost the connection. I miss talking to my friends, text messages out of the blue with something funny that reminded them of me or vice versa. Dinners out even if for just an hour but because we need mommy time and we need to hear each other laugh. It seems to have gotten lost along the way and I am sad. I miss that connection and I wish I knew how to fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries