This and That...

I have a lot of time to myself during the day to fill. So far, applying for various jobs and getting caught up on housework has filled my time. I had an interview today for several oppportunities, all part-time and all would allow me time at home with the girls and allow me to be the mommy and wife I want to be. I need to come up with a good routine on getting it all done without letting it get overwhelming. I have a great friend Laura who also happens to be Little P's preschool teacher, who is extremely organized and I'm hoping to take some tips from her.

In some of that time, I'm hoping to get a lot of writing done. Both for my book and for a contest my mother-in-law told me about. I finally came up with an idea I think is very doable for that one. I had a few other ideas in my head but this one seems to be the one I can write the best with. The problem? It has to be 3,500 words or LESS. That is not much at all. Its very hard for me to write so little. So I have to make the words count!

To pack or not to pack?! The house situation has added another hill to the never-ending roller coaster ride. We have a contract on one house, may have a chance to stay put. Its all a waiting game at this point. To steal my sister-in-law's quote "its hurry up and wait!" time for us. I know it will all work out but until then, its a little nerve wracking!So for now, its organize, organize and sell. Hoping to have a big garage sale soon. The trick is keeping what I want to sell out of the eyes of the P's who think we need to keep EVERYTHING!

Kris is handling things well and is a tremendous support. I am truly blessed to have such a good husband and a good friend. I take him for granted more than I should!

My sister and brother-in-law are both out of country for more than a month, serving our country. My heart goes out to her because its her first real trip away from her kiddos, who are incredibly young. He is a seasoned veteran at trips away from the famiy so no worries there, just praying for his safety of course. I pray they both come home safely and soon!

Comments

Mamaof2M's said…
You are just an amazing woman!! :)

Hey, can you email me? I have some questions that are in need of some answers. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries