Lots of changes......

Big P started kindergarten last Thursday. She loves school. Every day she comes home so excited about what she did and so excited to share it with us. She seems to truly enjoy it and soaks it all up!




I cried a little when we saw her into the school, off of the bus. Only because it truly means our little girl is growing up. I am however, extremely excited for her and am just sitting back and enjoying it! We have her school carnival coming up and of course her first skating party!

Little P is going to start going to a friend of mine's preschool/daycare twice a week. There was a problem with her former preschool and we had a choice to make. She needs preschool and I know Laura will take good care of her! I am very excited for her too!

They both got new haircuts last night. Big P wanted bangs to go with the LONG hair. We cut Little P's into a shorter bob, just because its easier to manage. Such cuties!



On a personal note, I am now looking for a part-time job. I won't go into details but its for the best and I am looking forward to working but being able to be home for the girls when needed. Hopefully a big, fantastic change is coming for our entire family next month! Keep your fingers crossed....we are on our way to home ownership and I would love to be able to post about that soon!

Comments

Laura Fluke said…
awe... I am so excited too guys! I had some blog catching up to do!!! I am praying for you all, and if I hear of anything, I'll let ya know! Check up at P's school too to see if they have anything part time... you never know how many doors God is opening for you and your beautiful family!

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries