Summer winding down....

Its a busy time of year. School starts in less than 3 weeks and that means Big P will soon be a kindergartener! Little P will be in Pre-K and the shuffle of the school year will begin. Somewhere in there I will have to find time to focus on 4 online classes, come up with a short story for a contest I want to enter and find time to get going on writing my book. I can do this right? I also need to find more time to work out! We've been doing good the past couple of weeks, hope to keep the momentum going! Kris is seeing a personal trainer and I'm taking some classes that are literally kicking my butt into gear!

The P's are excited about the school year. There is so much to do and I want to be involved as much as working mama can be! We'll see what we can do. I guess its time to put on my "Super Mom" cape and do it!

Here's a fun picture of the P's from last week. They have Swim to Me Puppies and decided they wanted to wear the puppies' goggles. Silly girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries