"I'm gonna be a whole handful mama!"

Our big P turns 5 next month, FIVE! Where has the time gone? I mean it seems just like yesterday we found out we were pregnant with her! And not too long after that she said mama for the first time. Then her first steps, her first pony ride, her first haircut! Now, this sweet person who I love so dearly is gonna be a "whole handful!". I keep telling her she's BEEN a handful. Of course I mean that lovingly. There have been some moments where she and I have clashed, I truly think that's because we are so much alike, very strong-willed and very dramatic.






I remember life before out biggest P and it wasn't complete until she and her little sister came into our lives. While I may have many more days of drama with her, I pray that I have that opportunity no matter what. She is smart, funny, beautiful, sweet and one of the strongest people I've ever met! Thank you sweet P, for being truly one of my best friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries