Updating....and worrying more than I should!

On June 14th, I got the cool task of being able to perform a wedding for two very good friends of ours! They asked me jokingly awhile back if I'd become ordained to marry them, so I jokingly said yes, well it turned out they needed me and so I stepped up to the challenge! I was so nervous, but Tony and Cristie were very reassuring and not demanding at all! I did cry during the sand pouring ceremony though, and apparently I made a few of their guests cry too! I commend them both for being such great parents to Tony's children (now Cristie's too!) and for letting Kris and the girls and I share in on their lives. I am grateful for their friendship and I think their day of love rekindled a few feelings in several couples we know.... =) It was an honor to be part of their special day and I hope as I type this, they are enjoying their honeymoon!

We've had a lot going on in our home the past few weeks. Kris and I started a new doctor who helped us figure a few things out. Of course, that includes a few scary tests and even scarier results but all in all I have faith that we can handle whatever is thrown our way! I know Kris has a lot to think about, but I also know that sometimes thinking can cause more indigestion than necessary, trust me on this Kris! So please keep his peace of mind in your prayers...sometimes we all need a little boost!

The girls are enjoying summer. My goal is to give them as much of summer and the fun and joy that comes with it as possible. This includes countless trips to the pool in our complex, time outside collecting bugs (which Piper LOVES to do) and just being kids. I remember summers growing up so fondly, and I want it to be something we all enjoy doing as a family!

Comments

kristen lewis said…
How stinking cool that you got to marry some of your friends. That is super neat.

Keep an eye on those bugs after your penny incident!

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Setting boundaries

Here we go