Dealing with Bad Behavior

So Piper has hit the "my mom is the worst mom in the whole world" phase and it just makes my blood boil. Am I horrible to her? I mean am I really? I know there are times when I lose my cool and I'm so quick to yell, so quick to snap at her. I don't want to be like this and I certainly don't want to ruin the relationship I have with my oldest daughter already, preferably never but certainly not at 4. She is such a sweet girl, she really does have a heart of gold. And I love her like I have never loved another human being, she and Parker are my soulmates, along with their daddy. I just want to help her through this. I know me losing my cool, getting angry is not helping the situation. I just need to breathe....but how can I? She is so mean! I mean REALLY mean to me and to her little sister. DO I take her to see a counselor? Is this something I've done, something we've done with our own issues and our own feelings? I could really use some prayers for this little girl who is one of the loves of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go

Parker's turning 3!

Setting boundaries