Fall Has Arrived


Fall has arrived. With it all of the fun events to watch the girls enjoy! It was a little warm this weekend for Cider Days. Hopefully our church's Fall Festival will be different in a few weeks. I love the fall weather, chilly enough to wear a sweatshirt and jeans but still warm enough to be outside. I also love the new beginning fall brings with it. The old leaves fall off and make way for new ones to bloom in the spring. The cool crisp air blows in and whole house is open, cool and smells so good. It will different celebrating fall this year. The huge Dodds bonfire will be on a much smaller scale and will have a few missing faces. I'm hoping I will be able to finda new opportunity so Kris can be home more to celebrate fall with the girls and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries