Off to chef school




A bittersweet night for the girls and I! Not only is one of their favoritest people in Iraq, their other favoritest is headed to Colorado for pastry chef school. Sam, my cousin has been a huge part of the P's lives. There for awhile we were each other's saving grace! She has spent many evenings here watching them play, letting them both climb all over her, change diapers, played Barbies and help mommy keep her sanity. She has been there for me when life has thrown some unpleasant surprises and has been such a good friend. I am so excited for her, sad to see her go, but excited for all of the doors that are opening for her! Parker and Piper both love their "mami" and I love her too. I am so grateful for the past two years of having a little sister! I am so grateful for all of her help, for her calm voice when life gets a little chaotic! I am so proud of her for the journey she's taken to this point and the many journeys that are ahead of her. She has such a talent and now the whole world is going to get to see what Sami can do! Goodluck Sam, we will miss you but we know you're just a car ride away! We love you!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries