A crystal ball would come in handy....

Sometimes, it'd be nice to get a glimpse into the future. Not to change its potential or cheat, but just to know that I and or we are headed in a good direction. And to just kind of see, that despite all of our faults, our procrastination, pays off at some point. But I know that we have to leave that up to faith and knowing that our plan is really not our own. But my patience is not the best. And my motivation hasn't been either. I hope my family can forgive me for my laziness and just lack of motivation all around lately. Tomorrow is a new day. For lots of reasons, but mostly to start holding myself accountable. Finish what I start. A New Year's resolution of sort, but more of a new life resolution. For myself. For my family and for our life together. And for the future. Little P and our friend M at Big P's 8th birthday party!
Big P and her besties!
Big P being crazy on her birthday!
The P's and their Sami! What a nice birthday surprise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries