I'm finally in preschool!

Yes, that may sound strange! But 1) I never got to go to preschool, my parents made too much money for headstart (which is a joke!) and there weren't many other affordable options back then! And 2) I got hired as a permanent para in the preschool room at the girls' school!!!

I could not have asked for a better place to call 'home'! I work with and for two awesome ladies! And the kiddos are so entertaining and a blessing to work with! I get paid to fingerprint!!

A few not-so-downsides, I'm exhausted! This is my second week. Found out I got it last Monday, started last Tuesday! So finding a way to get back into the full-time work routine has been a challenge! Now juggling housework, kiddo time (our own) and hubby time as well as time for Mr. Higbee is my biggest goal! That and working out time! I can feel the sluggish non-working out feeling settle in and it's not pretty!!
But I can do it!!! I've got some great people who inspire me to get going everyday!

Oh and I found glitter in my contacts last night after yesterday's letter G project! Weird thing is it didn't bother me all day!

The girls love having me at school all of the time!

So thank you to all of you for your prayers! They do work!!

Side note: super proud of my hubby and the TFD football team! They beat the Topeka police dept. In the battle of the badges game finally!!

And yes, I know I promised pictures!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Setting boundaries

Here we go