Already?

We enrolled the P's in school today. A little bittersweet to be sending Little P to kindergarten already! But I know she's ready, and I think in a lot of ways we are too. I do worry that her strong will may get us a couple of phone calls from the principal, but in a lot of ways that strong will help her and her big sister. Big P is very ready for first grade, in fact she asked if she could just go to school year round. I hope that enthusiasm continues!

I start a new job next week. Sadly, its not at the girls' school which is what I had really worked and hoped for. I will continue to try and get a fulltime gig there, but until then, I'm working for our local Emergency Management Dept. Thankfully, its part time and it sounds like it will be extremely flexible, which is what I need after my other recent job experiences. I won't go on that tangent today.:)I am excited to make a little bit of money for our family again, and to have a glimpse of my own identity again. I just hope that I don't lose the strides I've made at home too.

Here are some fun and recent pics of the girls playing on their computer. Silly girls! I love them so!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries