Silly Girls...

I am so glad Kris and I were blessed with little girls who like to be silly. Little girls who have the best laughs and even sweeter giggles. Little girls who can melt you heart in one moment and then give you a mouthful in the next. Both P's are very strong-willed in such different ways. Big P likes her thoughts to be known and refuses to give in when she has her own opinion, and while this drives me absolutely insane sometimes, I know in life, it will be a good tool for her to have. Little P is very strong-willed in her own right. She knows what she likes and isn't easily swayed to like something just because big Sister does, which gives me hope that she won't be so easily swayed by others as she enters those peer pressure years. They as such a fun duo, and I love being around them so much more than I have appreciated in the past. Maybe its because they are both at the stage where they're pretty self-sufficient?! Maybe its because they're personalities are so strong now?! Or maybe I just keep falling in love with them over and over?! Whatever reason I am glad to be a mommy, THEIR mommy. And while we have our moments, I wouldn't have it any other way!



Here's a picture of them from last night. It was 96 degrees here, sweltering with the kind of humidity that makes you puddle right there in your shirt. But these silly girls were too busy to notice any of that. They found the winter drawer and the rest was history.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries