ENOUGH!!!!!

Wow! I'm just floored by the amount of drama that some people in this world like to stir. I am also floored that a group of women, MOTHERS none the less, are so quick to jump into the high school drama world when it comes to helping out a fellow mama. I am so disappointed in these people and their true show of character. A good friend of mine is in a bad place right now. I won't go into detail because it is her business and her life but she needs some uplifting and some help. I don't have much to give money-wise or time-wise but I'm willing to help and I thought the mommy group we were part of would be too. And there are those who are so willing and so helpful too. Then there are the ones who can't stand to see someone else in the lime ligth (even if it is truly a sad situation like this) and have to try and stir it up. So while I am grateful to the mommies who are willing to dig into the already dry well and help out another mama, and I'm glad to know I can help too, I think I'm going to have to stop participating in this group. Its sad really, I have made some good friends and had some great feedback and support at one time, but I didn't sign up for drama. And I am certainly not interested in the BS that has taken over. So ENOUGH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries