Excited and a little Anxious

The time has come when I have to go back and finish up a few classes so my degree from Washburn will be just that - a degree. Of course, I'm working out the kinks with the dean of students to determine just what it is I need to get going! I've been told so many different things, so I had to go straight to the source of help, at least I hope.
But what this means is I that much closer to being a teacher! WOOHOO! I will either apply to get an emergency license within the next month OR I will get finished with WU and start a restricted teaching license program. So we'll see. BUT how exciting!! I felt right at home when I went with Parker to get screened for the school district we are in's preschool program and its weird, I pictured myself doing high school. So we'll see which direction I'm taken in but I am very excited about the possibility!
A little anxious too, having dreams of not getting my homework done!

Comments

Anonymous said…
As House would say, "cool." Okay, I say it, too. Good luck, even though I know you don't really need luck - you will be good at that stuff.

-Scott

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries