Cold & Colds, go away......

It seems like everyone I know has a cold or the crud of some sort. Poor Piper had strep a couple of weeks ago and continues to battle a cough and fever. Parker is just a walking snot machine. Now mommy has their cough. I would much rather have any of it then for the to have it. I'm waiting for Kris to get it too, but hopefully his immune system of steel will continue. I know most of us are ready for Spring and some warmth, I know that will help peak all of the moods that have been down with this yucky stuff. I am sick of coughing, sick of wiping running noses and so sick of our girls being sick.

Comments

kristen lewis said…
AMEN! As I write this I am coughing up my left lung! Come on Spring!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries