So Refreshed, Yet Trying To Focus!

Kris took me away for the weekend, our first trip away from the girls. What a great way to relax and find some time together. I had such a good time with him, not having to rush back home Saturday night to a babysitter, but being able to take our time and enjoy the night and go back to a hotel in a whole other state. The girls were pretty happy, they got to spend the day with Grandma Pat and saw Pappo for a bit. Then they spent the night with my parents and enjoyed that time too. I really think Kris and I needed this after the year we've had. I think we should have little trips away more often and it just rekindled the need to snuggle, laugh and enjoy the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with! That said, I am having hard time focusing on the week. I got spoiled having him to myself for two whole days and it's hard not being with him when he's off this week and I'm at work. I feel like a girl who's just fallen in love, and I know that may sound cheesy but I can't get enough of him. I like this feeling! I'm sure I am annoying him with all of my texts and calls but hey, it could be worse!

Comments

kristen lewis said…
YEA for falling in love all over again! I am so glad that the Lord has brought you two back together in such a cool way! Now I want a weekend away. . .

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries