Summer, summertime....

Summer break is here. I am so glad it is. It has been a very good break for the girls and I so far. Kris has been home as much as he can. He is trying to find a good balance between work and home. So far, so good. It is a good thing to be home this summer, and I appreciate the hard work he puts in so that can happen. I am watching some kiddos off and on and working on a freelance project, so that helps too.

Softball season is in full swing. Both girls are enjoying their new teams and new experiences. Both girls are also enjoying the summer break of being home more and enjoying time together. I love this feeling. I hope it is the beginning of a better journey for us all.

I am a little sad to think about big P going to middle school in August. Such a big change, but a needed one. She has to grow. Little P will be in 6th grade. Sigh...time does need to slow down some. Please.

Lots of projects to do around the house. Spent a little time being lazy and on here today. Gotta get up and around and back at it.

Here's a few pics of our summer so far. Very blessed!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Setting boundaries

Here we go

Parker's turning 3!