Transformation...inside and out

Sometimes life goes on a narrow, specific route.
And sometimes it comes at you in all directions.
That is when you have a choice, fight it or see where it takes you.
I've fought it a lot in my 35 years. Some fights have been worth it, some have not.
I'm not fighting life anymore. That does not mean I am giving up, rather it means I am going for the journey. I will command my goals, my dreams and my inspirations, and see where God takes me with those.
Its transformation time. Inside and out. Not just for me, but for my sweet little family.
I can lead by example and be the person I hope my daughters will be like some day. Now is that time.
Because truly, I am Second. And that's a great place to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries