And we're off!

Kris' back to school countdown has ended. Tomorrow is our first official day of school, though I've been back since Monday. I can't believe we have a third and second grader. Little P pointed out the older they get, the closer they get to my room. I am in no hurry to speed that up at all! Tonight was sneak peak at school, where they got to see their classrooms and drop off their school supplies. I'm excited to see how the school year goes. A little sad to not see some of my familiar school faces this year, but I'm grateful for the ones I get to continue to see! Here is to a great school year! On a side note: my hubby went on a little gifting spree for me today. He surprised me (with the girls of course) with new bedding, and a fancy one cup coffee maker! Love that man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries