And on we go.....

Spring break starts Friday. I have to say the idea of having 10 days off is AMAZING! Of course I will be on my own with the kiddos (2 and 4 legged) and projects around the house. BUT I will try very hard to balance the fun and the projects so the girls can enjoy the time with me too. I am hoping to get a good routine in the working out and eating good area. I'm a little nervous about having access to our pantry, but will power will prevail right?! I'm a geek and am counting down to the Hunger Games movie next Friday. I loved the books and am proud to say I read them before the hype! I am hoping to find another series or book that I can get just as excited about. I guess if I can't, its time to get this book of mine a'crackin! I may try to squeeze some of that in over spring break too! Hmmmm should I make a list of things I hope to accomplish? Hmmm...that could be too much pressure! And on we go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries