Being a grown up stinks...sometimes

There are a few things in life that seem to always catch me off guard. One of those being how people live up to my expectations. And yes I know that most people can't live up to their own, let alone mine. But the degree of disappointment or sadness I feel is still very real, no matter how realistic my expectations are or not. Add into that my expectations for how they own to my children and yes I realize, most people will fail us. But, this still doesn't take away from surprise.

Some of this recent blogging headache is too personal to share with the world of blogs. But it is truly saddening and in some ways makes me downright, wanna kick a chair angry. I wish adults would realize their actions or lack of, have such an effect on so many others. And I wish some people would just grow up!

That said, sometimes being an adult stinks! I miss the beauty and innocence of life as a child. And I will fight tooth and nail to ensure my daughters don't lose any of that too soon, expectations met or not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries