Randoms

Tomorrow is the last day of January and I have to say I'm glad to see this month end. What a cold, sad and just long month! February always means we are closer to spring, my second favorite time of year! Sadly, our forecast here in the good ol' Sunflower State this week calls for ice, snow and more snow topped with a warm high of 11 degrees on most days! Sigh! I guess we get all 4 seasons here right?!

Tomorrow I also get to start my 'living life' challenge! I am weighing in and sharing my weight with a good friend. We will become Monday buddies and keep each other on task to losing weight and getting healthy. It's not a diet for me, its simply a life change! And I have a lot of changes to make! So Carrie, my dear sweet friend we lost too soon, this ones for you!

Have I mentioned how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband, happy and amazing daughters and the best friends and family a girl could ever ask for? Well I've got it all and I'm so grateful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries