5th Birthday!!!!!!

Today is Little P's 5th birthday! A pretty big deal!! Its so bittersweet, because while part of me is happy to see her growing into such a sweet little girl, the other part wants time to stand still to keep her little forever!

We had a fun day as a family. Lunch at one of her favorite places, some shopping and playing and it was all topped off with a 'friend' party at Chuck-E-Cheese tonight! Where has the past 5 years gone? I remember holding her in my arms that first night, not wanting to sleep just so I could watch her sleep, feel her sweet breath on my neck and wrap her hand around my finger. Thankfully, she had no problem letting mama snuggle with her now, I hope that never changes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries