Uptight

I had this vision that as a stay at home mom, I would have so much time to get so many things done. I would have time to organize our house, I would have time to have a set schedule on how I did the ins and outs of housework so I could enjoy time with the girls. I would have time to sit on my laptop and write until my hearts content. However, reality has hit and I find myself tired....a lot! It seems there are more things to fill that precious time. So the organizing has been put off, the housework has been put off to the necessity FIRST and has turned into EVERY DAY! And my writing feels forced. I do have more time with the girls and I know I should be grateful for each and every moment of that, I am believe me! However, I need to write. I need to get these ideas out of my head so I can share them. With who? Not sure at this moment but writing is my being. Not like 100% of my being because being a mommy and a wife take up quite a bit of that! And again that is all a true blessing which I am forever grateful for. But I need to find a way to balance it! I have this incredible idea for a book and I've written bits and pieces but have not found my true direction. Maybe I'm overthinking it like I do so much else in my life. But the uncreative way I feel about it makes me feel so freakin' uptight. I am not an uptight person. Yes, there are things I worry way too much about. But uptight gives me stomach problems and the ugly wrinkles! So I am praying that after getting some much needed and very put off projects done in the next few days I can put some of that energy into something I desire for me. Wow that sounds selfish just typing it, but I have to do it. Its knawing at me in a way that is driving me batty! So I hope this SLLLLOOOWWWWW laptop of mine will cooperate so I can find my happy place.

In the mean time...here are a few pictures from our Easter celebration and what a celebration it was! Such a great weekend with family! The P's are growing like weeds and these pictures show that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Setting boundaries

Here we go