Top 10 Favorites (of right now ~subject to change at a moment's notice)

I'm blogging from my phone! How cool! Ok my dork moment is over!!

My good friend Laura had a top 10 list of her favorite things right now. So I had to jump on that wagon too!!

Besides our beautiful daughters and my wonderful husband, here is a list of some of my favorities right now.

10. The amazing spring (&summer) sunsets we have in Kansas!
9. Being able to be outside with the girls to enjoy those sunsets!
8. No socks!! (which means I get my toes painted by our artsy 6-year-old)
7. Taking the P's to T-ball, because it means nights at the ball park are coming soon and because I love watching them be so active!
6. Training wheels and bike helmets...a little peace of mind for this mama!
5. Sleeping with the windows open (sorry Laura had to agree!)
4. Knowing I get to spend our summer as a mama FULL time!!
3. Planning a huge surprise for the P's!!! HUGE!!
2. Sweet Tea!
1. Hearing Little P say 'bonus!' or Big P say 'i'm so ready for first grade!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Setting boundaries

Here we go