Holding down the fort....

Kris is in Colorado this week for the IAFF Memorial, for Fallen Firefighters. Thankfully this year, Topeka doesn't have any names to add to the wall, but sadly there will always be someone's name to add!




He took along Big P's Spongebob toy and has taken some pictures of Spongebob's adventures while there. One on top of Pike's Peak and even one at the Colorado Avalanche vs. Dallas Stars game. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous I'm not there right now but there will be next year.






The P's and I are enjoying some mommy and P's time. I had lunch with Big P at school today and have been spending some time one-on-one in the afternoons with Little P. Tomorrow, I am attempting my first garage sale, I know I'm probably a little crazy for that one but we really need to de-clutter!

I sent in my short story for the Good Housekeeping contest. I would love to get their feedback at least, even if I don't place. Jodi Picoult is a guest judge, just to know she may read my work is completely exilerating! Don't get me wrong, that grandprize would be awesome, but I'm just proud that I got creative enough to send a story in! I hope its the beginning of tuning into my creative self and writing and writing and writing!!!

We find out this week where we may go house wise. I pray that we get the home we desire, but we'll see what the plan is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries