Going to school....

She's been waiting ALL summer, and kept up her end of the deal by getting potty-trained....tomorrow Parker starts preschool. Piper will join her pre-K class on Wednesday. I can't believe both of our babies will be in school, there is no going back is there?! I am so excited for both of them, they are great little people who seem to just soak the world up, one story, one giggle, one look at a time. I knew this day was coming but wow did it get here fast?! Kris just commented last night that Parker seems to have stayed "littler" longer, I think part of that is because Piper got bumped out of the baby spot when baby sister arrived...but yea, she has been "littler" longer and now we have see her grow up. I'm gonna be a mess tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries