What a week!!!

Kris has been working so much lately, its worn us all out. While I appreciate his efforts to bring home more bacon =) I am glad he's home tomorrow! We miss that silly guy! AND I know he is exhausted. This week has been exhausting. Not sure why, but lots of ups and downs and all arounds. Today's dreary stay-in-bed-all-day weather hasn't helped =) BUT I did find out at Weight Watchers today that I managed to lose 5.2 lbs in my first week. Financially I may not stay with the program when it comes to paying for meetings etc., but I'm ready to embrace the plan and Kris is on board too! SOOOO lets see how healthy we can get before summer. I would love for both of us to lose enough to wear clothes we like and to have the energy to enjoy our girls. SO, while this has been an exhausting week, it gives us a lot to look forward to! INCLUDING a big game Saturday between KU and UNC, ROCK CHALK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries