Sometimes........

Sometimes, it's hard but we as moms need to be selfish a little. I have not been very good at mastering that ability and balancing it with being a non-selfish mom. Sometimes, I need that time to myself, or with Kris by myself. Sometimes I need to eat the healthy food (ok all of the time) in the house that I always guilt myself out of doing so we have it there for the girls. My health is just as important, so I can take care of THEM.

Sometimes I need to step back and let Kris do more, let him give the baths, even if he doesn't do it the way I do it, because my way is certainly NOT the only way! Sometimes I need to pick my battles. This applies to both the girls and to Kris. I need to learn how to deal with the little things that can easily get blown out of porportion (and often times do) because I don't handle them correctly.

Sometimes I need to remember who I am, remember what I like, what I want, what I need and find ways to allow that into our lives. I am not a super mom, I am not Mrs. Clean but I am a good mom and I need to try to do better at all aspects of my life. So sometimes.....it takes a little knock on the door for us to remember to open it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries