More than that.....

Sometimes, life has a funny way of catching up to you. Especially when you just tread water and hope it's enough to keep you a float. You have a choice, you can drown and take it all with you or you can yell out for help and hope someone has a life raft they can loan you. Right now, I'm swimming, with a direction in mind. A direction of finding the person I am, the person he is and the couple we are. I see the P's faces in my mind when I want to give up and they push me on. We'll see where this swimming takes us. It's going to be a long, hard swim but one that is worth every tear, every laugh and every stroke along the way. I pray we never go back to just treading water, our life together is much more than that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries