Me & The P's

Mama has a new role. Part of that new role is securing a good future for the P's and ensuring their happiness as well as mine. I've seen women around me who seem to have hearts of steel and strength that seems to endure everything. I pray that I will learn from these women and find that within myself. Life is not easy, but it's finding a way to enjoy what you have in front of you that makes it count. Sometimes what you thought you could believe in is no longer an option. But then you find something even better and more hopeful, and that makes it all worth the while. I believe in my ability to be the best mama to those girls. They are the loves of my life. So for now, it's me and the P's...living our lives to the fullest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries