And here we are

Two years. It flies by doesn't it? I haven't had a chance to sit down and type out my thoughts or our life for awhile. Of course, there is social media but that is usually a little snippet of our life. Not much else.

Big P is headed into high school. Middle school was a good transitioning time for her. She found her way and decided what was worth her time. She is anxious about high school, the unknown, the lack of structure that she had in middle school. I am excited but sad. Sad that time has flown by so fast and will only continue to do so. Excited because she will bloom. I am grateful for my relationship with her and pray that we can continue to talk like we do. She has grown about 6 inches since she started middle school. I know the boys are paying attention. She is a little, but the introvert in her holds her back some, which I'm okay with.

Little P had a decent entrance into middle school. Finally got to where she needs to be on math and confidence. Of course that is a constant battle and constant growth opportunity. She is now a teen, such a hard place to be. I can tell she wants to be grown but still holds on tightly to being little. I am there with her. Holding on and hoping that I am doing something right. Kris and I are working hard and doing our best to give them a good stable foundation. I think, for now, it is working.

I am no longer at the same school, the girls' school. I did my own thing this past year and work in a different school where I feel much more at home. So glad to have this job. A little more money but sometimes I worry it is still not enough. We are adjusting and working on making our life less money and materially driven. Faith can move mountains. We are there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries