Take me out to the ballgame....

So here we are! Softball season is in full swing. P2 started her season last weekend with her new team. P1 starts her's this weekend with her new team. Unfortunately, they are in tournaments at the same time in two places. Fortunately though, this doesn't seem to be a repeat for the rest of the season. In fact, one weekend, they will be in the same tournament! Does not mean the same ball park, but little steps are much improvement. Both are thriving with their new coaches, trainers and teammates. And I am very impressed with their growth as well as their coaches' organization. I have the summer already mapped out. Scary! But super exciting!



P2 played her old team for the championship. Her new team took 2nd while they took 1st. While she was disappointed in wanting to do better, but she played her butt off! 11 stolen bases, 7 RBI's including two singles turned doubles and three singles. I think she wanted to prove something but she did, to all of us who have been cheering her on from the beginning. Sadly, we saw the nasty side of her old team on some levels, but thankfully we were able to see the friendships still lasting. I know her new coach can't wait to hand it to them next time. But we will have a few tourneys before we see them again. Thankful for the new team and new friendships developing. She is growing so much!
P1 is enjoying her new team and her new nickname, Cheesecake. She is doing so well behind the plate. I love watching both of them play and hope to be able to see both of them do what they love this weekend! We will be dividing and conquering for sure but so worth it!


Kris and I have been working hard on losing weight. A very strict, clean eating diet. He is on week 4, I am going into week 3. He is down 50 as of today and I'm down 21 as of today. A great catapult to what we can accomplish. The weight loss is so different than any other time before. I am excited to see what I am capable of and what my body is capable of. I don't like to brag or anything like that but I am excited and very proud of us both. I would be lying if I didn't say the food part was hard, because oh it is! But being fat and unhealthy is even harder. I'm so over that part of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go

Parker's turning 3!

Setting boundaries