My Super Mom Cape is the Wrong Size...

So, I had one of those over-booked, super panicked mom moments! The kind that makes you certain that someone out there is ready to nominate you for the 'worst mother of the year!' award. Big P was part of a 1st-3rd grade cheerleading clinic at our district's high school last weekend. I had it plugged into my iPhone calendar of course, along with the 10,000 other things going on. My calendar told me it got over at 12:30pm! So around 12:20, I get a call from the coach to make sure I'm ok, the clinic got over at noon and she was with Big P waiting for me. I freaked! I didn't want to be 'that' mom and I certainly didn't want my little girl traumatized!

Thankfully no trauma! She was coloring and happy as could be when I got there at 12:30, the time my super mom calendar told me to be there! But I was embarrassed to say the least! And I'm sure this Friday night, when we brought her to the football game to cheer on those T-Birds, the coach was thinking, 'there's THAT mom!' But Big P had a blast and did great and doesn't seem to care mommy's cape doesn't fit!

Little P has reassured me that I'm still 'the best mommy!'

Side note!! My cousin Kylie is now officially a KU jayhawk! So proud of her and feeling a tad bit old right now!!

My Oma is having heart surgery in the morning! I'm praying faith pulls our family through and a steady hand for the surgical staff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries