Unfinished

I had a heart-breaking conversation with an old but good friend online today, The kind of situation that makes you examine your life and how you're living it!

Looking around my life, I see a lot of unfinished business. Everything from projects around the house and personal goals. Its seems most of what I am living is in the "I can do that tomorrow" phase. Thats not a good place to be.

This isn't going to be one of those pity party posts we are all entitled to every now and then, but rather a "what can I do now?" post!

One of the most beautiful people I know is desiring something that came very easily to me and my husband. Her journey has been an extremely gut wrenching one that has left her not questioning why, but rather looking for how! Knowing her determination regardless of the heart break involved has me re-evaluating my determination for life. That includes everything from the small laundry/clothing sort project I have to how Kris and I discipline our daughters.

Its the simplest of things that make life the greatest and it seems while putting everything off as I do, I forget to take it all in.

While I'm not promising miracles, JM, I am promising you this! I am going to live my life with the glass half full and get some of those unfinished items marked off my to-do list! Thank you, for your beautiful soul, I hope to be like you when I grow up!

Here are some pictures of our amazing kiddos that make my soul feel at ease!


Comments

Mamaof2M's said…
So I love this post. :) With everything that we have dealt with in the last 6 or 7 months, I've realized that life is beautiful, although stressful. Being in Children's Mercy has shown me how good we have it. :)

I'm putting on my to-do list one extra thing...volunteering more. :) Being here has shown me how awesome people are, and that they have a story, just like we all do.

I have to remember...it's not the end result, it's how we got there that makes life so awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries