The girls seem to be catching summer colds, especially Parker. In between the stuffed up noses and the whiney children, I find myself tired and in a fog. I feel bad, partly because I know that the girls are just as irritable as I am. And partly because there is always going to be a reason to be irritable it's just a matter of fighting the opportunity!

I'm at work today, thinking of ways to let the girls enjoy their night with just mommy, but also ways to get them to rest. I want them to enjoy being kids and not find myself in the oh-so easy trap of letting them play while I flip the channels. This is so destructive not only to the girls but to me and ever-expanding figure as well. Kris and I have some major changes to make for our family, the question is, when are we going to get serious about making them?

Piper has been extremely hard to get to bed at night. I know part of it is my fault for just giving in and letting her sleep with me when daddy's working. I do worry though if she has a sleep disorder, or if Kris and I have caused her to have a horrible sleep pattern. I pray that we will find out what kind of house we can look for this week, and get those girls into their own bedrooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker's turning 3!

Here we go

Setting boundaries